Global Doctors for Choice’s (GDC) global network connects physicians who advocate for access to comprehensive reproductive health and rights, and defend women’s autonomy to control their reproductive lives. GDC fosters the transnational transfer of best practices in reproductive health advocacy.
Physicians from all over the world and of all medical disciplines are encouraged to apply for membership. By joining GDC, you will be connecting with other physicians and with support to enable you to be an effective advocate for reproductive health and rights. Together, we aim to improve access to reproductive health care for all.
Join now to access the following benefits:
- Interact and (re)connect with other GDC physician members across the globe
- Learn from other like-minded colleagues and share your expertise, resources, and strategies
- Access members-only community forum, listservs, and conference calendars
- Invest in the next generation of providers through coaching and support
- Use GDC’s materials and resources, including position papers, at events, workshops, and conferences
- Access GDC’s advocacy training and soon-to-be-developed online advocacy training program
- Propose topics for GDC advocacy and/or research
- Alert GDC’s staff about the need for urgent policy-related responses or public statements on behalf of GDC
- Provide feedback and thus contribute to new GDC support services and resource offerings
GDC membership is free, but we encourage a voluntary contribution of $50 USD or higher. You will have the opportunity to donate at the end of signup process.