Global Doctors for Choice (GDC) produces unique training resources for physician advocates. Designed by GDC physician-experts, these resources facilitate the learning of knowledge and skills necessary to position doctors to be effective advocates for reproductive health and rights.
These training resources will help learners:
- Acquire, refresh, and deepen knowledge of topics relevant to reproductive health advocates.
- Apply new knowledge and assess understanding through interactive exercises, including case studies.
- Access research-based strategies and techniques that are immediately applicable to advocacy work.
Our Learning Formats
Online Learning: Learning is just a click away with courses designed to meet learners’ needs. Our free online courses are:
- Self-paced, enabling learners to complete them in their own time.
- Accessible 24/7, 365 days a year and can be stopped and started as needed for shorter learning sessions.
- Include interactive elements, videos, and quizzes designed to check for understanding and fully engage learners.
Webinars: Learners will meet with GDC experts and other learners in our live discussions and seminars. Some of our courses are hybrid and will feature both self-paced and webinar experiences.
Minimum System Requirements
- Our online courses are optimized for any internet-enabled device, such as desktop and laptop computers, as well as mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones.
- Audio and video capabilities for webinars.
- An updated browser.
- A stable internet connection.
If you are looking for a specific resource not listed here or would like to report a technical issue, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.